I would love to get the details to your fun Fear Factor night! I'm our ward's activity day leader and we're looking for a fun father/daughter activity! Thanks, Debbie My email address is dstevens8608@msn.com
i would LOVE to also have the details for the fear factor night! having the games you played and the how-to's would be most especially helpful. what did you serve for snacks? if you could please email you response to me i would be SO appreciative: angelheartcottage@comcast.net. Thank you in advance for your willingness to do this. i would love to have you share any other activities you did other than those posted on this site. you are such a fun and creative lady and those young women are very lucky to have you in there. hopefully, some of your activity day girlies will follow you in. i wish i could know you in person. thank you again for your help!
like those before me, I would love to get the details on your fear factor with dad night. what were the games, how to play, what supplies you used,etc. Ours is the first weekend in november thank you for posting such a neat idea! my email address is sarah_bybee@hotmail.com
It's a shame you won't be with Activity days anymore but the YW will be lucky to have you. I'm a new assistant leader and really enjoy reading about your ideas. I have also started a blog for our girls.
Hi!!! I know this is a year old but I am just wondering if you may have the invitation saved to your computer still for Fear Factor with dad. I am so excited to do it with my girls and I JUST got put in my calling. If you do and would be willing will you pretty please email a printable version to me? Thanks a million zillion. kaytbell@gmail.com.
I have created a new site with a whole bunch of ideas (more than any other site). It includes ideas gathered from this site too (with credit given of course!) I hope you will come visit! mormonactivitydays.blogspot.com
9 comments:
I would love to get the details to your fun Fear Factor night! I'm our ward's activity day leader and we're looking for a fun father/daughter activity! Thanks, Debbie
My email address is dstevens8608@msn.com
i would LOVE to also have the details for the fear factor night! having the games you played and the how-to's would be most especially helpful. what did you serve for snacks? if you could please email you response to me i would be SO appreciative: angelheartcottage@comcast.net. Thank you in advance for your willingness to do this. i would love to have you share any other activities you did other than those posted on this site. you are such a fun and creative lady and those young women are very lucky to have you in there. hopefully, some of your activity day girlies will follow you in. i wish i could know you in person. thank you again for your help!
Me too me too! jodyoblad@heninger.org
like those before me, I would love to get the details on your fear factor with dad night. what were the games, how to play, what supplies you used,etc. Ours is the first weekend in november thank you for posting such a neat idea! my email address is sarah_bybee@hotmail.com
It's a shame you won't be with Activity days anymore but the YW will be lucky to have you. I'm a new assistant leader and really enjoy reading about your ideas. I have also started a blog for our girls.
Hi!!! I know this is a year old but I am just wondering if you may have the invitation saved to your computer still for Fear Factor with dad. I am so excited to do it with my girls and I JUST got put in my calling. If you do and would be willing will you pretty please email a printable version to me? Thanks a million zillion. kaytbell@gmail.com.
I too would love the fear factor details. Thanks! susiegilson@yahoo.com
I would love and so appreciate the details of the centers you did for the Dad Fear Factor! thanks in advance!!!
aussielloyd@cox.net
I have created a new site with a whole bunch of ideas (more than any other site). It includes ideas gathered from this site too (with credit given of course!) I hope you will come visit! mormonactivitydays.blogspot.com
Post a Comment