You are so awesome! I was just called to be Actitity Day leader. I had the calling years ago so I'm trying to get some fresh ideas...a blog is great. I've never done one but it may be time to start. Lori
I'm looking to start my own Activity Days blog. I could use some tips. If you're able to, my contact info is on the profile of my current blog. Thanks for the ideas! Tisha
3 comments:
You are so awesome! I was just called to be Actitity Day leader. I had the calling years ago so I'm trying to get some fresh ideas...a blog is great. I've never done one but it may be time to start.
Lori
Thank you for your comment!! Good luck with your calling!!!
I'm looking to start my own Activity Days blog. I could use some tips. If you're able to, my contact info is on the profile of my current blog. Thanks for the ideas!
Tisha
Post a Comment