CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

FEAR FACTOR WITH DAD!!!!








We had SOOOOO much fun!!! Thank you to everyone that helped!!! A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Bill and Molly for cleaning up a lot of the YUCK!!!!

24 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like you all did a fabulous job planning! Looks like all the girls and Dads had a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there!

Amanda Ferre said...

I am the Activity Day Leader in My ward and just ran across your blog. This Fear Factor Activity looks like a ton of fun. I am curious as to the details for all the different stations. I would love to do this with my girls if you wouldn't mind sharing details with me. Thanks
Amanda

losacunapataperriando said...

I agree with Amanda, I am the new Primary President in our branch, and that looks like tons of fun! Would love to have a better idea of the stations... Thanks!
Keri

Danna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello what a fun time with the Dads. I am in the Stake Primary and we are looking for something to do with the Dads. Could I possible get some information from you about this night? You can email me at tina@gpf.org thank so much,

Tina Brown

Loves of Carrie's Life said...

I was called as AD leader about 6 weeks ago and have had my eye on this activity just waiting for Father's day to come around. It looks like so much fun and I would love to have the details for all the different stations. Could I possibly get some information from you about "Fear Factor w/ Dad".
You can email me at carriecomeondown@msn.com

Thanks Carrie in AZ

Becka said...

If I could get the details on the fear factor with Dad, I would so appreciate it! Thank you so much! beckaelton@gmail.com

{One Big Happy Family} said...

I also would love more info about the stations. Sounds like a ton of fun. Thanks Tandy
dntrandall@hotmail.com

Brinda said...

Add me to the list for details :)
brindabair@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Loves of Carrie's Life said...

I would love to have the details of the games/stations/etc. that you used. We are doing this activity on Nov. 7th. Thanks so much for your creativity! You can email me at carriecomeondown@msn.com

Allie said...

I would also love to have the info about the different stations. Your blog inspired our ward to create our own....Thanks! Here is my email: travandallie@gmail.com
Thanks
Allie

hillary said...

Hi, can I get the details too! What are liquified hotdogs! Ewww! :)
jhdivis at gmail dot com
Thanks!

Danielle Silva said...

Could I get the details about you stations and activities. It looked like a lot of fun.
peachpitts at gmail dot com

Baker Family said...

I don't know if you still look at your comments, but I would love to have more info also. What a great activity! Thanks!

becdar@gmail.com

Marianne and Alex said...

I would love details about your games!

marisalad01@hotmail.com

Frasure Family said...

Would love details too!
Mormon326@aol.com

Jaimee said...

I too would love details, thanks so much!!

Jaimeehirschi@hotmail.com

Sesikuana L said...

Love it can you share more info on this at sesilangi@gmail.com?? Thanks

Angel said...

I just got called and found this activity on Pinterest. Could I get the details please!?
Thank you so much!

Butterflygreen20@gmail.com

Gina said...

I also need details. ASAP please.

Thanks so much!

Gina said...

Oops! My email: gnharsh@gmail.com

Kristi said...

I'd love to get details on this fun night as well. My email is kristisnapp@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you still look at this but i would love details! saccone6@gmail.com. thank you

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you still look at this but i would love details! saccone6@gmail.com. thank you